Only here listed members of this commission can use this new project. They work together on testing this, on the further development and on Guidelines, before it will be part of our standard curricula. If you would like to join this comission, please contact Karl Nielsen at Karl@IN-ICI.net
The 12 Members of this Commission: Andrea Mills (Germany), Angela Bachfeld (Germany), Arline Davis (Brazil), Barney Wee (Singapore), Bento Augusto da Cunha Santos (Brazil), Christian Hanisch (Germany), Fernando Gil Sanguineti (Peru), Fernando Gil Sanllehí (Peru), Karl Nielsen (Germany), Philippe Vernois (France), Sehil Triki (Tunisia), Virginie Vernois (France)
Pilot Project for
Online Training & Assessment
Members of this commission evaluate the use of up to 20% online training and the coresponding assessment for our trainings in NLP, Coaching, or Hypnosis.
They discuss in addition the introduction of online training and assessment in general. On the IN ICI WHO Master Trainer Meeting in Tunis, 22. Feb. 2019, we agreed that Virginie and Philippe inform all memebrs of this commission about their experience with their 100% online training and about their recommendations for best practice. This will be as well a topic in our next 3 days Master Trainer Meeting in Paris on 11-13 Aug. 2020 at PSYNAPSE and in the 2 hours Master Training Meeting at the World Congress in Brazil 17-19 October 2019.
2. Pilot project conditions
It is only accepted to use up to 20% online training for IN, ICI, or WHO Master Trainers who are part of this Online Training Commission and therefore listed here on this website in this Pilot Project for IN, ICI, or WHO Online Training & Assessment and who inform all members of this Online Training Commission before they start with the online training about:
- the online Platform (e.g. Moodle) that you use
- the content that you teach online instead of face to face for which IN, ICI or WHO qualification
- how (videos, audios, text, webinars, interactive sessions, discussion forums, ...) and why you teach this content online instead of face to face
- how exactly you evaluate and ensure that your participants have learned the required online content
- what your best practice recommendations are for others